Welcome to Dutchess BOCES Office of Human Resources. The team is here to help. The Office of Human Resources’ goal is to recruit, develop, motivate, and retain a diverse workforce. Under the leadership of Executive Director of Human Resources Dr. Norah Merritt, our aim is to hire the most highly qualified faculty and staff in support of our mission of providing educational leadership through service, solutions and savings. This is accomplished by providing leadership and the equitable administration of policies and procedures.
Merritt has more than 30 years of experience in all levels of administration and teaching - the last eight in human resources management. She is a long-standing Dutchess BOCES Cabinet member and has worked at Dutchess BOCES for more than 20 years.
Meet the team:
- Family Medical Leave Act
- Time And Attendance (Aesop) for BOCES staff
- Assurance Letters
- Fingerprinting coordination
- New Hire orientation
- Regional Certification Officer
- Frontline Professional Growth
- Frontline Recruit and Hire
- Auditor Backup
- Civil Service Canvassing, reports, forms
- Cooperative Recruitment ad placement backup
You can view and apply to current openings via Dutchess BOCES’ Applitrack site.