We are longer accepting TEAS scores for the Fall 2023-2024 Session. Please view our website on October 31, 2023 and the last week of March 2024 for the next session announcements.
It is imperative that you refer to the Admission Process and follow the instructions.
See the Admission Process below for instructions and the entrance exam dates.
The Practical Nursing Program prepares you for a rewarding health career in a growing labor market. We are committed to providing excellent, competitively priced education with clinical and classroom instruction in preparation for the NCLEX-PN Examination (State Licensing Exam). Eligible Veterans may qualify for GI benefits.
Adult Practical Nursing Program Process
- Complete and return the Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS) application. (Fee Required).
- Applicants must be a high school graduate, or hold a GED. A transcript is required.
- Once a candidate has successfully completed the TEAS the candidate will complete the PN application.
- The Admissions Committee will review the applications, qualifications, exam evaluations, and transcripts.
- Applicants will be notified of the Admission Committees decision by mail.
- Admission testing begins in April of 2024. This first round of Admissions will allow students who test during the specified time period in April to apply.
Adult Practical Nursing Program Requirements
- Pass each grading area with a minimum of 75%
- Pass all clinical experiences
- Complete a minimum of 1,080 hours of instruction and clinical e
- Current BLS CPR Certification
- Current Physical - Updated Immunizations
- Background Check (No adverse findings)
Health Occupations Faculty-Full-Time (Instructors).
- Cheryl Chianese BS, RN-SUNY Empire State College
- Susan DeMan, MS, RN-Mercy College
- Nisha David, MS,RN-Grand Canyon University
- Tracy Larson, BA, ADN, RN-Westchester Community College
- Christine Mac Neil, MS Ed, AAS, RN-Columbia-Green Community College
- Rosanne Marrone, MS, RN- Regis University
- Dana Murry, BSN, RN- College of New Rochelle
Full-time: September 7, 2023 - June 25, 2024
- Full day 8:10 a.m. - 3:10 p.m.
Part-time: September 7, 2023 - June 25, 2025
- 1st year 12:10 p.m. - 3:10 p.m. (Subject to change)
- 2nd year: 8:10 a.m. -11:10 a.m. (Subject to change)
Email your request for transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org. Allow 5 business days for processing. You must include the following with your request:
- The first and last name used during enrollment
- The year that you graduated
- Indicate if you were in the Full-Time or Part-Time Program
- The address to where the transcript is to be sent,
- Adult Practical Nursing - Admission Process (Click here)
- Adult Practical Nursing Online Student Library
- Frequently Asked Questions & Required Reporting
- Quarterly Budget and Expenditure Reporting
- 2nd Quarterly Budget and Expenditure Report
- HEGIS Code 5209.20 SOC Code 29-2061 CIP Code 51.3901