New Classes start September 2021!
Prepare for a rewarding health career in a growing labor market. We are committed to providing excellent, competitively priced education with clinical and classroom instruction if preparation for the NCLEX-PN Examination (State Licensing Exam). Eligible Veterans may qualfy for GI benefits.
Adult Practical Nursing Program Process
- Complete and return the Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS) application. (Fee Required). Click on the Link below for "Everything TEAS Test Takers What to Know about the Exam".
2. Applicants must be a high school graduate, or hold a GED. A transcript is required.
3. Once a candidate has successfully completed the TEAS the candidate will complete the PN application.
4. The Admissions Committee will review the applications, qualifications, exam evaluations, and transcripts.
5. Applicants will be notified of the Admission Committees decision by mail.
6. Admission testing begins in April of 2021.
Adult Practical Nursing Program Requirements
- Pass each grading area with a minimum of 75%
- Pass all clinical components
- Complete a minimum of 1,080 hours of instruction
- Current BLS CPR Certification
- Current Physical - Updated Immunizations
- Background Check (No adverse findings)
Classes begin in September and January
Full-time: 8:10 a.m. - 3:10 p.m.
1st year 12:10 p.m. - 3:10 p.m.
2nd year: 8:10 a.m. -11:10 a.m.
Call Early - Seating is Limited - 845.486.8045
2020 -2021 Costs
- Tuition - $10,900
- Books - $500.00
- Lab Pack- $45.00
- Testing/Application Fee - $200.00
- Admissions Fee - $100.00
- Physical/Immunizations - Varies
- CPR/Background Check - Varies
- Uniform - Varies
- Median Loan Debt 2014-2015: $6965.00
On-time Completion Rates
- January 2015 -2016 100%
- HEGIS Code 5209.20 SOC Code 29-2061 CIP Code 51.3901
Click below for the Gainful Employment Information Template