Adult Practical Nursing
Prepare for a rewarding health career in a growing labor market. We are committed to providing excellent, competitively priced education with clinical and classroom instruction if preparation for the NCLEX-PN Examination (State Licensing Exam). Eligible Veterans may qualfy for GI benefits.
Adult Practical Nursing Program Process
- Complete and return the Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS) application. (Fee Required)
- Applicants must be a high school graduate, or hold a GED. A transcript is required.
- Once a candidate has successfully completed the TEAS the candidate will complete the PN application.
- The Admissions Committee will review the applications, qualifications, exam evaluations, and transcripts.
- Applicants will be notified of the Admission Committees decision by mail.
- Admission testing begins in March for the September session and October for the January session.
Adult Practical Nursing Program Requirements
- Pass each grading area with a minimum of 75%
- Pass all clinical components
- Complete a minimum of 1,080 hours of instruction
- Crurrent BLS CPR Certification
- Current Physical - Updated Immunizations
- Background Check (No adverse findings)
Classes begin in September and January
Full-time: 8:10 a.m. - 3:10 p.m.
1st year 12:10 p.m. - 3:10 p.m.
2nd year: 8:10 a.m. -11:10 a.m.
Call Early - Seating is Limited - 845.486.8045
- Tuition - $10,585.00
- Books - $500.00
- Lab Pack- $45.00
- Testing/Application Fee - $200.00
- Admissions Fee - $100.00
- Physical/Immunizations - Varies
- CPR/Background Check - Varies
- Uniform - Varies
- Median Loan Debt 2014-2015: $6965.00
On-time Completion Rates
- January 2015 -2016 100%
- HEGIS Code 5209.20 SOC Code 29-2061 CIP Code 51.3901
Click below for the Gainful Employment Information Template