New York Education Law 2d and Part 121 require educational agencies to publish certain information to their websites for the purposes of transparency to the public regarding the collecting, storing and disposition of personal data and security practices.
Below are links to Dutchess BOCES publication of this information.
- Parents' Bill of Rights for Data Privacy and Security
- Dutchess BOCES Data Privacy and Security Policy
- Supplemental Information for Dutchess BOCES Contracts (Software Inventory)
- Dutchess BOCES Board Policy FERPA Statement
- Directory Information Student Records Access and Challenge